While better fitness and self confidence are immediate benefits of training in Chinese Martial Arts, teaching you to apply training in daily life is our true goal. Dynamic Workouts and classical forms mixed with realistic self defense and combat techniques that work make each class an exciting experience. Taiqi/Qigung and Fitness classes are forming now. We also offer Private Instruction for those looking for a deeper understanding of Chinese Kung Fu. Check out our Website or Look us up on My space. Call now or Come Down for your Free Trial Class! Established in 2004.
Students Taught (Over)
Sifu Charles Bigham
Sifu Charles began his journey in martial arts over 30 years ago! After spending his childhood practicing traditional karate, Sifu Charles found his true passion in Kung Fu in his mid teens at Shaolin Kung Fu Temple located in Staten Island, NY. Working closely with Sifu Paula Wong and Grandmaster Tak Wah Eng, Sifu Charles quickly advance to the rank of head instructor and eventually Sifu. He also started incorporating concepts from other arts and developed Xiaolin Advanced Defense, a self defense system uniquely qualified to apply Kung Fu to real life self defense. In 2006, Sifu Charles opened Xiaolin Martial Arts. He still works closely with both Sifu Wong and Grandmaster Eng to further Tak Wah Kung Fu and Xiaolin Advanced Defense.
- Sije Estefania, Chief Instructor, 3rd Degree Black Belt
- Sihing Anderson Moodie, 1st Degree Black Belt
- Sihing Josh Silvera, 1st Degree Black Belt
- Sihing Michael Weisberg , 1st Degree Black Belt
- Sihing Damian Scro, 1st Degree Black Belt
- Sihing Nate Silvera, Black Sash Instructor
- Sihing Eddie, Junior Instructor
- Sihing Marie, Junior Instructor