Established in 2004, Xiaolin Martial Arts is Staten Island's finest in martial arts for the whole family! Dynamic Workouts and classical kung fu forms mixed with realistic self defense and combat techniques make each class an exciting experience. While better fitness and self confidence are immediate benefits of training in the Chinese Martial Arts, teaching you to apply kung fu training to your daily life is our true goal. We also offer Tai Chi/Qi Gung classes as well as private instruction for those looking for a deeper understanding of Chinese Kung Fu. Sifu Charles has been instructing for almost 20 years and has created a system for all ages. Kids classes are designed so the education grows with your child. Intense, comprehensive adult classes provide an environment for all levels to excel.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT US
Train with us on ZOOM! Just $10/day or $30/week!!!
- Online memberships are per household.
- Restrictions by age and rank apply.
- Weekly memberships are billed on Monday. Daily the same day.
- Once you request a membership pass you will receive and invoice email via Quickbooks.
- You pay the invoice through the email.
- Once a payment receipt is received you will begin receiving invites to all classes relevant to you and your family .
- Household means all family members quarantined in the same home or apartment.
- One Zoom screen per family per class.
- Sharing invites with others will result in the termination of your membership and suspension from future classes.
For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (718) 340-3883. We are also on Instagram (@xiaolinmartialarts) and Facebook (@xiaolinmartialarts). We are more than happy to answer any questions you may have.